Pinot Noir is unique as it displays both a delicacy and richness, but it is often quoted as a varietal with a character of its own and carries the crown of being the most terroir-expressive of all grape varieties. The beautiful Hemel-en-Aarde Valley represents that unique combination of soil and climate which exists in only a handful of places, where balance provides the perfect expression of this elusive grape.
• Gold Medal – China Wine and Spirits Awards, 2014
• Silver Outstanding – International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2014
• 90 pts - eRobertParker.com, Neal Martin, 2014
• 2nd place - Frédéric Dassé Top12wines Pinot Noir tasting, 2015
• 93 pts – James Suckling in Hong Kong, 2015
• 92 pts – Wine Spectator, 2016
Wine of Origin: Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, Walker Bay
Analysis: Alcohol: 14.26% Acid: 5.7g/l Residual Sugar: 1.5g/l pH: 3.58
Magnums (1.5L) and double magnums (3L) are available for specific vintages. Please contact us for more information. All wines are subject to availability.